Bissell Cleanview Vacuum Cleaner, 2252About $99.99
Dust cup capacity4.8/5
- A detachable triple-action brush roll to clean pet hair
- It has a generous length of 27 feet cord and a perfectly pivoted hose
- A spacious easy-to-clean dirt cup, and a washable pre-motor filter
- The swiveling capacity is quite smooth and cleans everything without scattering dirt everywhere
- Excellent suction power
- Its brush roll needs to be cleaned frequently
- It is not convenient for stair vacuuming because it is not a lift-away vacuum
If you are a pet-lover, then we are sure you won’t miss out on buying Bissell Cleanview Vacuum Cleaner. It has all the special features for cleaning your fur baby’s hair. Also buying this vacuum will contribute a portion of the money to the needy pets out there.
This upright vacuum is a hardcore floor cleaner with its triple-action brush roll that accumulates all kinds of hair from the ground. With its wide nozzle, it gives more edge-to-edge path cleaning at once. The scatter-free technology will prevent all the scatterings while the swivel-steering will give you enough maneuverability.
Bissell Cleanview 2252 vacuum has a great, potent suction along with a spacious and easy to remove and clean dustbin. The long cord gives the flexibility of movement to clean many rooms at a time and comes with versatile and useful pet tools. To know every bit about this vacuum cleaner, keep on reading!
In-depth REVIEW: Bissell Cleanview Vacuum Cleaner 2252
Bissell Cleanview Vacuum is a multi-surface vacuum cleaner where you can set the settings to clean a high-piled carpet to a bare floor. The triple-action brush roll extracts and collects hair on it with its synthetic rubber bristles. So, your tiled or wooden floor won’t get scratched. Plus, the ‘scatter-free technology’ helps to clean an area one time without scattering the dirt all over.
The cord of this vacuum is quite long so that you don’t have to plug it multiple times in different rooms. The multi-cyclonic suction power is potent enough to suck in the dirt at once. It won’t lose its potency in low volts. And with the smooth swiveling hand bar, you can reach every difficult area easily.
The hose is flexible with a perfect pivot placement for you to reach in steep areas easily.
The assembling of this vacuum is a breeze, along with attaching the specialized, and efficient accessories. The accessories include a stair cleaner as well, which you can use to vacuum upholsteries too by easily dissembling the brush roller. Plus, it comes with washable filters to trap dirt and allergens.
Thankfully, the Bissell Cleanview Vacuum is a bagless vacuum cleaner that will save you the cost of buying a dirtbag every time. If you reuse old bags, they might be responsible for spreading old germs and bacteria further. There comes a dirt cup, which is very easy to clean just by pressing one press button. The dirt cup is spacious enough so you won’t have to empty it often.
Things you should note before purchasing Bissell Cleanview 2252 by BISSELL
There are a few things that may perplex you. So we would like to clarify those things out about this vacuum cleaner so that you don’t get confused.
- You can’t use the brushroll on upholsteries or stairs. The brushroll is only meant for cleaning hard and smooth floors. Since they are made of synthetic rubber, they won’t do well on rugs too. So, if you want to clean rugs, upholsteries, and stairs, remove the brush roll and pair it up with a suitable accessory from the package.
- Clean the brush roll when it becomes overloaded with hair. Or else, if the hair gets stuck on the axle, it will jam it up disabling its movement. You need to manually clean the brush roll if your house accumulates lots of pet hair.
- The turbo hair tool that comes is great for cleaning upholsteries and furniture, or sometimes pet beds, which you might confuse with the crevice tool. Whereas, the pet corner tool is for blowing in pet hair from the unreachable corners of your house.
- The filter it contains is meant to collect dirt and debris and is situated in the dirt cup. It is not the same as a HEPA filter, rather it is a pre-motor filter working as a pesky dirt trapper.
- There is a manual height adjusting knob for your convenient height adjustment. It is better than the auto ones because the auto adjustments are rebellious. The manual one won’t move from its place until you do.
- The weight might be a turn-off for you. It is given for a good balance and a smooth push while cleaning, whereas extremely lightweight vacuum cleaners are not well-balanced. Plus, the weight of 17.1 pounds shows how durable this vacuum cleaner is.
The dissatisfaction you might face in Bissell Cleanview Vacuum
- Hose length: the hose length of this vacuum is short for which it does not give you a wide reach while you are cleaning the walls especially. However, the reach can extend by pairing it with the cleaning wand that comes as an attachment.
- Noise: this vacuum tends to make some irritating noise while operating due to its multi-cyclonic suction power. But this is a very petite discomfort compared to the cleaning benefits it gives.
- Quality of the attachments: even though it comes with a package of attachments including a pet hair brush tool, extension wand, crevice tool, and turbo-eraser tool, they can not work fine enough. Because the attachments are not made with good-quality materials. So, you have to maintain and work with them carefully.
- Brush roll cleaning: the brush roll does not have self-cleaning properties, for which you frequently have to get that hair out. This is a time-consuming process. And if you don’t take the hair out, the brush roll will get jammed and will stop working.
- Does not have HEPA filtration: since the vacuum is made for deep cleaning pet hair off your house, it should have had HEPA filtration. Because pet hair contains a lot of allergens that are unsuitable for human health. Even though there is filtration, it does not trap allergens.
- Not convenient for stair cleaning: though the turbo-eraser tool is super-efficient for vacuuming stairs, the heavyweight of the vacuum makes it unsuitable for lifting throughout the stairs.
Whether the BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a good investment?
There are certainly insignificant disappointments with this vacuum cleaner, however, at such a reasonable price you won’t get such a good deal. This is worth having a vacuum cleaner considering its durability, great suction power, and additional attachments for your ease. You can overlook the cons when you would find so many benefits in an inexpensive vacuum cleaner!
We suggest this Swivel Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner will be a trustworthy investment for every homeowner from BISSELL Cleanview. The satisfaction level you will get by using this is way more compared to the dissatisfactions it has!
We hope our detailed article reviewing the BISSELL Cleanview Vacuum Cleaner was worthwhile to read for everyone who is looking for efficiency at an affordable price. It will not be a waste of money if you are going to take well care of it other than just using it!