BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, OrangeAbout $79.99
Easy to assemble4.8/5
Dust cup capacity4.7/5
- It has amazing OnePass technology with 4 levels of highest potency suction power and a scatter-free technology
- Extremely lightweight and easy to carry
- Has multi-filtration for trapping allergens
- The cord is long enough to give you flexible movements while cleaning multiple rooms
- It is easy to assemble
- The hose length is not suitable for extended reach
- Does not have a swivel steering
If you are looking for a resourceful vacuum cleaner in a permissive price range, then no doubt we would suggest BISSELL Cleanview / Bissell Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange Vacuum Cleaner. It might not have a heck lot of features, but whatever it has is praiseworthy. Starting from the super multi-cyclonic suction, to its easy dirt cup managing, everything and excellent deep cleaning properties is something you need.
After using this vacuum cleaner, you will feel your house was never this much cleaned before. The lightweight yet durable construction gives you freedom from carrying heavy, bulky vacuums and a longer usage respectively. The long power cord of 25 feet gives easy movement and cleaning to many rooms at a time.
With its efficient attachments for pairing them up with the hose, Bissell Cleanview 2486 provides multiple cleaning to many things starting from bare floors, piled rugs, recliners, furniture, walls, etc. Apart from these, there are many other amazing features this vacuum cleaner holds which we will know below.
Why is this Bissell Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner 2486 a golden-grab?
What feature of a vacuum cleaner catches your attention the most? The first thing a buyer will look into is its suction potency, whereas all the other things are variables. If the suction is not strong or loses its power over time, then there is no use of other features. This one by BISSELL Cleanview is the most demanded vacuum due to its multi-cyclonic suction that crazily pulls in the dirt on spot!
Other than the suction, its dirt cup is a super user-friendly one that has fuss-free maintenance, where you have to press push buttons to firstly detach the cup from the, then another button to remove the lid on top of the garbage can. This method is cost-saving as you don’t have to rebuy dirtbags all the time for a replacement.
This vacuum has a slim design despite having considerable weight. The weight is due to the usage of durable materials to make the vacuum. Whereas the petite design makes it easily maneuverable, lifting and push-able while cleaning different surfaces. This vacuum already has an incredible one-pass technology that can clean the surface only in a single swipe and keeping the dirt securely in the cup till you empty it.
The multi-level filtration helps to eliminate allergen and microbes from the environment. You can wash the filters for good maintenance. Also, this vacuum cleaner provides edge-to-edge cleaning with less gap present from the brush and the body of the vacuum. Whereas, the scatter-free technology helps to vacuum without scattering the dirt everywhere.
Last but not the least, at this much price you won’t just get this vacuum in the package, but also a bunch of attachments for cleaning different areas of the house.
The additional information you need to know about BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
This additional information is part of the features of this vacuum, which people do not give much importance to. However, when they use the vacuum, the problem arises.
- Always put the right suction setting on different surfaces. This might have a great suction power, but there are levels for a reason. Not everything needs super-high powered suction. There comes a manual where it’s clearly written which requires what range of suction. Too overpowering suction can burn a surface, whereas underpowered might not properly vacuum.
- While you attach hose or attachments to the bottom of the vacuum, make sure they are tightly enclosed with the necessary energy of yours. Because people often complain about the frequent detachment from them. However, do not put too much force, or else you will end up breaking them.
- While you wash the filters and canister once in a while, make them completely dry before you put them again in place and start using. They won’t dry properly when you put them inside wet. So while you use it the next time, the electricity distorts in and damages the mechanism.
- Clean the rolling brush off any pet hair before it over-accumulates. If this happens, the hair will tangle over the axle, hampering the suction and the rolling brush to operate.
The minor CONS of BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner you need to know
- The hose is too short: the hose length of this vacuum cleaner is not long enough for an extended reach. So, while you clean the walls or door tops, this will limit your reach, and for ceilings, it is impossible to go near unless you take stool support.
- The cord is not retractable: the power cord is 25 feet long which is definitely a plus point, however, it can get frustrating assembling this long cord every day after-use. So, it would’ve been better if the cord was retractable.
- Does not have swivel steering: due to the absence of a swivel steering bar handle, this vacuum cleaner gets difficult to pass through and clean between furniture and lacks maneuverability.
- Noisy: this vacuum cleaner makes noise while operating as this has a high-powered suction. However, the noise is bearable, at least, to get your home squeaky cleaned every day. It’s after all a vacuum cleaner, so the noises are about to happen and one must stay prepared to face them for a short time.
- Switch placement is not good: the suction’s setting switch placement is at the lower bottom of the vacuum cleaner, for which you have to bend over and over to adjust the settings. This makes it quite frustrating especially when you are cleaning multiple surfaces at once. It would have been convenient if the switch were on the handle.
- The attachments are cheaply made: even though the vacuum cleaner is roughly made, but the attachments that come with the package are not of high-quality and are cheaply made to do the job.
- Cord placement is unsuitable: the cord placement is at the bottom of the vacuum for which there are chances that your legs may topple with it while you are cleaning.
What does an expert say about choosing Bissell Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange?
This BISSELL cleaner is an excellent vacuum for its remarkable features you have read above. Of course, it has some disappointments, but to be honest, you can’t expect more at this much price!
BISSELL has already given all the durability, great suction power, and little convenience with this vacuum cleaner for under $80. So, the rest can be handled with some caution and maintenance for long-lasting usage. Therefore, experts highly recommend this amazing vacuum cleaner by BISSELL.
Who wouldn’t like to grab this amazing vacuum cleaner? Its amazing suction power, and great durability along with lightweight structure overpower all the insignificant drawbacks this has. Our review was simple as it could be and transparent too. So we think nothing will now keep you drawn away from this excellent piece of the vacuum cleaner by BISSELL.