iRobot Roomba 675 Robot VacuumAbout $222.73
Easy to clean4.9/5
- Clean multiple surfaces with its adjustable height and suction power
- Has adaptive and customizable cleaning features
- Charges itself after 90 minutes of constant usage
- Has intelligent navigation and dirt detector for effective cleaning
- Gives edge-to-edge cleaning of the house
- Has high chances to bump itself without a bump detector
- Has no filtration system and manual cleaning dirt holder
Are you thinking of giving up your traditional vacuum cleaner and switch to a robot vacuum? So we have picked an ideal yet affordable robot vacuum. We will introduce you to iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum. Irobot Roomba has been a popular name in the world of robot vacuums as a result of its multiple cleaning features and additional benefits.
The Roomba 675, with its smart cleaning tech and adaptive cleaning feature, is going to make house cleaning better to another level. Think of the work of a robot compared to manual cleaning- it is way more efficient, right? Roomba 675 comes at almost the same price as a good-quality and multi-featured manual vacuum. So, who would let it go off their hands?
We will tell you more about this robotic vacuum in a more explanatory way to make your purchase decision easier. We will put every aspect of the vacuum throughout this article for our readers.
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum: The Highlights
With its existence being a robot vacuum, you know the primary advantage you will get is, you will be free from daily cleaning chores. Secondarily, you will enjoy a bunch of extraordinary features, which will make you crave for it. Hence, these are as follows:
1. Multi-surface vacuum:
Do you have both carpet and hard flooring in your house? No worries, this Roomba 675 will clean them without you having to put a finger. The auto-adjusting cleaning head adapts the suction power and head according to the flooring it cleans. Suppose, for carpets, they increase their height and suction power for deep cleaning.
Moreover, the brushes are also for multi-surface cleaning that scrapes off every bit of dirt from both the hard floor and carpeting.
2. 3-Stage cleaning system:
This vacuum has a 3-stage cleaning system that allows loosening the dirt, then lifting and suctioning them. These steps ensure squeaky cleaning of the surface, and deep cleaning of every stubborn dirt into the carpet piles. There is an edge-sweeping brush to clean every corner of your house.
3. Intelligent navigation:
This feature is bewildering as it allows the Roomba 675 to clean between furniture or under by cleaning every one of them. Plus, the cliff detects feature allows the vacuum to sense stairs or similar that prevents them from falling.
4. Customized cleaning recommendation:
With this Roomba 675, you can customize your cleaning sessions as you want. Just command the vacuum and it will serve you till your next command. Here, you can schedule a specific time when the cleaning needs to be started daily. It will adapt to your cleaning habit instantly.
Suppose if you own pets, then the shedding season needs more cleaning. Hence, you can add more cleaning times for that specific season.
5. Smart home connection:
This is another breathtaking specification of this vacuum. With the iRobot mobile application, you will have multiple features to control your vacuum cleaner with your mobile! You can operate the vacuum even when you are not at home. You can connect the vacuum with your WiFi, Google assistant, and Alexa to order it what to do.
With just your voice, you can get your entire house clean! However, those who don’t have much technical knowledge, can operate it with the press buttons too. It is extremely convenient to use.
6. Charges automatically:
Do you forget that your robot vacuum cleaner has been on? Then no worries, because this Roomba 675 turns off automatically after 90 minutes of cleaning and recharges itself.
7. Dirt Sensor:
this has an extremely potent dirt sensor that senses high-traffic and concentration areas/ room of dirt to provide extra cleaning there.
8. High security:
In the mobile application since you have to put some personal information, iRobot promises to keep those data safe and secure from intruders at all costs. So, you can rely on iRobot blindly!
The FLAWS of iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum you need to consider
Being a man-made invention, this robotic vacuum does have some flaws. For being honest with you, we are showing off its insignificant downsides. Why insignificant? Because the plus points of this Roomba 675 are way greater than the minus points.
- Does not have a bump sensor: iRobot has not provided one intelligent navigation feature in this Roomba 675 vacuum, which is a bump detector. This means the vacuum cleaner cannot protect itself from hitting anything in front, as a result, damages might happen. This feature is a must if your house is congested with furniture with lesser free space.
- No filter: this Roomba 675 has no filtration system, which is a minus point if you own pets. There are high chances you would want to buy a vacuum cleaner for its effective filtration to make your house free from allergens if you own a pet. So you can buy this if your pet doesn’t shed regularly.
- Cannot extract large dirt particles: though it has claimed to pick large dirt particles, it struggles while suctioning larger particles. In some cases, if those are leaves or papers, then you have to manually clean them. Then leave the rest of the cleaning to Roomba 675.
- No self-emptying bottom: the dust holder of this vacuum cleaner by iRobot does not clean itself like the other models of the same brand. You have to manually clean the bottom. Also, the cleaning should be frequent depending on how dirty your house gets because the dust holder is not capacious due to the low-profile size of the vacuum.
Should you consider buying an iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
You should definitely consider buying this robot vacuum because you won’t be getting such an astounding deal at this price! Normally a robot vacuum would cost you more than 300 bucks with this many features, whereas iRobot is below 200 bucks.
Whatever the features are, those are more than enough to have a shiny cleaned house. As a homeowner, you cannot completely rely on a robotic vacuum, so you do need to monitor it while you are doing other chores. At least, this robot vacuum will give you the time to multitask.
It is the right time to let go of your traditional vacuum cleaner, and switch to a robotic one like the iRobot Roomba 675.
We want to finally say that if you are someone who does not want to spend your entire time cleaning the house, then a good-quality robot vacuum like the iRobot Roomba 675 is the best choice. While it is doing its job, you can do whatever you want. Talking about the downsides, they are pretty insignificant and most of their non-existence won’t hamper your cleaning, we promise.