Shark APEX Zero-M with DuoClean & Powered Lift-Away with Hand Vacuum (AZ1002), EspressoAbout $379.10
Easy to assemble4.9/5
Dust cup capacity4.8/5
- Has a two-in-one cleaning system and has a self-cleaning brushroll for cleaning hair also pod can be detached to clean upholstery
- Has HEPA filter for trapping allergen
- The suction power is tremendous and the cord has a good length for more access
- The nozzle is wide enough for great reach and has LED light fitted on the handle and nozzle
- Cleans both carpet and hard floors efficiently
- As this vacuum is full of new functionalities, not energy efficient consumes huge electricity
- Not easy to pull long dues to being heavyweight
If you are looking for a must-have vacuum cleaner, then we think there is nothing compared to this Shark APEX Zero M Upright Vacuum cleaner. It is one of the best upright vacuum cleaners in the market. It has got everything one can expect to present in a high-end vacuum cleaner and more. The Duoclean ability for both hard floors and carpets is one of its noteworthy features. Unlike any other vacuum cleaner, this one consists of LED lights to help you clean the steeper areas, where light doesn’t reach. The suction of this vacuum is praiseworthy for its incredible output with 11.3 amps.
Another excellent feature that it holds is the ‘HEPA’ filter, which is nowadays required by everyone. The Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 does have a long power cord with a pod detachable feature where you can detach its pod to clean narrower areas. You can customize this vacuum as you want it to clean certain areas. These were just an outline of the amazing features it holds. Below we are going to get deep into benefits and limits of the Shark APEX Zero M.
What are the key benefits of the Shark Apex Zero M?
As long as the benefits can be counted, there are numerous of them.
- The Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 is Upright, so if you don’t know that there is no best vacuum cleaner than an Upright one to get your thick-pile carpets cleaned.
- Yes, this is also excellent on a hard floor, but the added Zero-M brush roll enhances its cleaning power.
- The motorized brush roll’s strong spin makes all the hair stuck on the carpet come out, whether those are short hair or long. The head is 11 inches wide which makes it reach a proportionally wider area at once. After hair picking, you don’t have to manually clean the brush roll again, because it cleanses itself!
- Moreover, the pod can be moved while you are cleaning under your furniture or some hard-to-reach areas. Additionally, the detached pod head of the Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 will aid you to clean the stairs, upholstery, or the wall, See how multi-purpose cleaner this is? There are lights incorporated onto the handle and nozzle so that you can clean every bit of dirt from house corners.
- In this world filled with pollution, this vacuum will keep your house out of allergens with its seal-lock HEPA filter. It sucks them in with its potent 11.3 amps suction and seals them without letting them out again.
- The Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 vacuum cleaner gives you full flexibility to clean your house with its 30 feet long cord.
Who should buy Shark Apex Zero M?
The Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 has left no stone unturned in making your life a little bit more flexible. We think everyone who is looking for a ‘quality’ vacuum cleaner should consider investing in this specific one. As we have mentioned, it is an excellent vacuum for pulling out pet hair, so if you own pets that shed a lot. The Shark APEX Zero M vacuum cleaner is going to make your home 100% hair-free. Also, if your flooring is mostly carpet, this vacuum will make your carpet looking new every time.
Not only carpets, but the Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 is also easy to maneuver on hard floors and stairs too. If your house is multiple floored, then this vacuum will help to clean the stairs after you open up its canister. If you have upholstered inside your house, this one will help to clean them with its powerful motorized suction. This vacuum will make cleaning your huge house easy due to its long 30 feet power cord. If you have a big house, this vacuum will be easy to use along with its heavy-duty weight. The weight helps to put pressure to move the Shark APEX Zero M vacuum forward easily.
Some limitations of Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 that might hold you back from buying it:
Now let’s look at some internal factors and external factors of the Shark APEX Zero M that you might have to face.
1. Internal factors
Before you get all drowned in the benefits of the Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 and make a purchase decision, we will show you the opposite aspects of the Shark Apex Zero M. This will help you to conclude the features of the vacuum well.
- Price: The first thing when you will notice buying the Shark APEX Zero M vacuum is its price. The price is above 300 dollars, which might make you think multiple times before investing in it. But the price charged is way less than the extended benefits it offers. You will be eventually buying an entire house cleaner with this money which is going to last for several years.
- Weight: the weight of the Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 vacuum can be a concern for lots of you. It carries a bulky weight of 17.1 pounds which is good for pushing the vacuum while cleaning, but not great for pulling with your entire body force. People who have back pain might see an increment in pain while pulling this weight.
- Storage: Along with the weight of the vacuum, its construction has to be noted. It is indeed a big vacuum, where its powerhead and dust collector adds up the body. Therefore, compact places cannot accommodate the Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 vacuum. Hence, people living in small apartments will face the storage issue. The 30 feet long cord is hard to assemble every day after cleaning and further adding up to the storage issue.
2. External Factors
- Energy consumption: The Shark APEX Zero M vacuum isn’t energy efficient, meaning it will add up your electricity bill more than a normal vacuum. Due to its high-power motorized suction, the vacuum ends up consuming 1350 wattage per hour of use. For those who want an energy-efficient vacuum cleaner, this is probably not for them!
- Replacement parts: Last but not the least, the replacement parts, such as the power cord, brush roll, pod, dust collector, etc. of this Shark Apex duoclean AZ1002 vacuum are exorbitant. If you want to go with the cheap parts, then you are always free to do so. However, you won’t find peace using cheaper replacement parts from other brands because of its ‘technologized’ mechanism. So, you have to maintain the set well.
Should you buy a Shark apex duoclean az1002?
It is coherent from above that the cons do not outweigh the pros. The Shark APEX Zero M vacuum cleaner has so much to offer, whereas the negative sides can be kept aside if you want to have the best of cleaning. As far as the noise of the vacuum is concerned, it is not too loud, neither too quiet, rather it’s somewhere in-between.
You can pick Shark APEX Zero M as your one-time investment which is going to last for years. Of course, you need to maintain it well to prolong its life.
What more do you need when you have so much technology included in one vacuum cleaner? We have enclosed all of its bright sides and dark sides in this article so that you do not remain unacknowledged. We highly recommend getting one Shark APEX Zero M Upright Vacuum cleaner to mend your life a little bit from the daily house cleaning chore!