Dust cup capacity4.8/5
- Gives a great edge-to-edge cleaning with its bar swiveling mode, small powerhead helps to reach tough areas
- Has a quiet and sound-free operation
- Has an anti-allergen HEPA filter with seal tech
- The suction is potent for deep cleaning
- It is energy-efficient
- The hose is not long or stretchy
- The dirt cup is not spacious, so fills up quickly, and you have to empty it often
Want some cool features in a single vacuum cleaner? Here is Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 for you to fill up its vacuum with some useful features for a favorable cleaning experience. Its lightweight construction makes it moveable and carry-able while cleaning the furniture and stairs with its lift-away feature.
What makes it stand out from the crowd is its 2-in-1 cleaning technology, where you can shift it from a deep carpet cleaner to a mild hard floor cleaner in just seconds.
On top of everything, the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 comes with all sorts of attachments to make your life even sorted out. The attachment includes a long wand to help you long reach your walls and ceiling, a crevice tool for cleaning upholstery, a dusting brush for cleaning pet hair, and others.
The swiveling head allows you to maneuver it through furniture gaps easily, plus its anti-allergen HEPA filter keeps your house in its cleanest possible form. To know more about the Shark Navigator NV352, keep on reading further!
Shark Navigator NV352 is a multi-purpose vacuum with many kinds of cleaning facilities. The 2-in-1 cleaning power we have talked about works with the brushroll. While you switch off the brushroll the nozzle converts to a gentle bare floor cleaner from a deep carpet cleaner. The process is time-saving as you don’t have to switch or detach attachments.
The Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 can definitely be turned into a handheld vacuum for which it is made lightweight enough (only 12.5 pounds) for you to carry it for long while vacuuming the stairs; you won’t have to drag it!
Even though the head is compact enough to fit between or under furniture. Still, you can also lift away the canister by pressing a button to clean steep and narrow areas. Plus you can place the attachments in the base rolling nozzle with or without the canister of the Shark Navigator NV352, such as a wand to clean the walls, crevice tool to clean furniture, etc.
The rotating beater bar along with its 10 amps powerful suction pulls out clumped dirt from even plush carpets. Even after having a high-powered suction, this vacuum operates quietly which makes a soft hum sound.
Your home will be kept to its absolute cleanliness by the HEPA filter of this Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352, which helps to trap all the allergen and microbes from the environment.
The filter can be accessed so that you can clean it once in a while. The cord has an ample length of 25 feet, so you can reach a wide area. After vacuuming, the dirt cup of the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 is easy to empty from the top or bottom.
We would examine the main features of Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 so that you understand it from a better point of view.
- the canister: the canister has great malleability, as you can hose while in canister mode, or without the canister mode. Plus, you can attach the extra attachments in canister mode or without it depending on your convenience.
- the nozzle: everyone might get disappointed seeing the small nozzle head of the vacuum. But the small head is compatible to clean in tough areas, such as in-between furniture or under it.
- suction: the suction of the Shark Navigator NV352 has an adjustable feature, which you can maintain while cleaning plush rugs or carpets to bare floors.
- the hose: the handle pivot and canister, both of them have the hose elbow attached. So, to extend the hose a little bit, you can turn the elbow angles.
- safety access: has large debris got stuck into the hose and the Shark Navigator NV352 vacuum is making weird noises? Don’t worry because on one of the sides of the canister, there is a rectangular hole, so you can simply pull out the junk from there.
- sealed filtration: if you have fur babies in the house, your environment is most likely contaminated with allergens due to their hair. The HEPA filter of the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 not only traps those but seals the allergens too, making your house allergen-free.
- beater bar: the beater bar is of course a notable feature of the Shark Navigator NV352 vacuum. It does a more commendable job by shutting the vacuum off while you vacuum up something that has the possibility to jam the vacuum cleaner.
Amidst all the positivities, the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 has some countable negativities too. Let us have the transparency of the product, by telling about its bad sides.
- hose placement: the hose could’ve been longer. In the first place, it is short, over that it does not stretch, hence, limiting your reach. Plus, the placement of the hose is too high on the canister with an L-shaped pivot making it easily topple over.
- canister size: even though the nozzle head of the Shark Navigator NV352 is compact to reach under furniture or in hard-to-reach areas, the canister becomes an obstacle due to its bulky size. For which you might have to remove the canister.
- the cord placement: the cord hook could be on top because the bottom placement of the cord makes your feet get tangled in the long 25 feet cord. You might accidentally fall, so it would’ve been better if the hook was on the handle.
- The pet hair brush: the hairbrush of the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 to clean pet hair off upholstery has very soft, flimsy, and short bristles for which it can’t deeply clean off the hair. Also, the bristles tend to scratch your glass furniture as these are made of plastics.
- the attachment placement could be easier: the attachment placement is quite time-consuming in the case of the vacuum. You will have to figure out the easiest way after a few uses.
- no light: in dim lighting, you won’t have this vacuum’s led lights to see what you are vacuuming. Even if you vacuum in something important, you won’t notice that due to light not being present in Shark Navigator NV352.
The advantages are greater than the disadvantages in the case of Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 upright vacuum. Even though there is nowhere specified, this vacuum will suit small houses well as this has a small dirt cup, small hose, and comparatively shorter power cord. Otherwise, this vacuum cleaner has a noteworthy value for its price.
You won’t get so many replenishing features in this much. You can multi-clean with this plus, the attachments make the Shark Navigator NV352 more of a versatile vacuum cleaner.
We say yes, the Shark Navigator NV352 is a must-have vacuum. It makes your money worth it in every possible way. Firstly, it is affordable, then, it consumes less electricity! So, who won’t want to have a package of benefits from one vacuum? It is a worthy and wise investment because if you maintain it well, the Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352 is going to serve you more than you expect!